Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: This is the best JRSC info I have ever gotten

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PickleTeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2006
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...To start I am new here (obviously), and I have learned more in 4 straight hours here than I have learned in the last 8 months about JRSCs. I have had the kit on my B18b for 6 months or so and I love it. But...now things have changed. I just bought an LHT setup used from a guy and ordered the MVM pulley from Jim (seems to be on the level to me). So...once I build the engine this summer (lots of blue smoke), and get the rest of my stuff, I will be taking it to Jim and having the tuning done. There really is no point to this thread but no one has made one all this month so I figured I would get some conversation going. Thanks all for the great info.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the pulley order Jason. Welcome to the board.

    You will find a TON of useful information here regarding the JRSC... and there are even a few LS owners who stop in from time to time to check on the rest of us. It is a real shame that this board has gotten so slow... there was a time when it was busier than Honda-Tech !!!

    The beauty of this board has always been it's useful information... no flaming, no irrelevant topics, no "rice-boy" cars... just good factual resources to help YOU, the consumer, make your car better.

    Jim

  3. #3
    Inactive Member blownintegra's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2000
    Posts
    297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'm one of those old LS owners that visited Jim. Still got the car too.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member blownLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! Don't hesitate to ask questions or share experiences.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member waveoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 1999
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see some of the old crew is still around. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Jim is still supplying goods to the speed addicts I see. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PickleTeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2006
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup...just got Jim's pulley today....man is this thing pretty. I think I would almost rather mount it on my wall...but...no...I think my car will like it much more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •